Figure it Out
Courses for Hazelnut can be highly structured. An instructor with expertise in a subject develops a course like most distance learning courses: assignments, quizzes, and papers can be part of the usual work. The instructor grades students' work and students evaluate the instructor's work.
How Does it Work?
Same process as for our Conversations, with a tool box for conversations. The big difference is LearnDash, a learning management system which lets you structure the course as a whole. (View video demo on how to set up a course here.) There is more of a learning curve, but it is very useful.
Our form helps you design the course.
- Look at it.
- Fill it out.
- Submit it.
- We approve it.
What You Get
- A template with handy assistance for your conversation
- Your private tool box for interacting with each other: forum, chatroom, and access to a webinar
- A template for the LearnDash portion of the course
- Your Workshop, a Your Place tab, where you shape the course
- Your Courses, another tab at Your Place, where your work is published and participants come.
What the Community Gets
- Notices about your course
- Information about you and the course
- Chance to sign up
Why Not Give It a Shot?
Put it together and see what happens.