Religious or community organizations using the Hazelnut Connection as a platform for their own educational program.
What does the Organization do?
- Offers programs.
- Collects participants fees for participating in their programs.
- Pays Hazelnut for the expected number of participants.
- Receives a Coupon Code.
- Gives the Coupon Code for each participant to sign up as a Affiliate Member.
Fees for Flexibility
- Pay organizational membership once a year, no matter how many groups you offer.
- Fee for the number of participants.
- Fee for added participants is pro-rated for the rest of the year. Contact us for more information.
Courses and Conversations
- The leader of an Organization's course or conversation registers participants who use the Organization's Coupon Code to sign up as Affiliate Members of Hazelnut Connection.
- Conversations and courses may be private or public.
- Hazelnut Connection helps set up the event.
How to become an Affiliated Organization
- Get Coupon Code from HC.
- Click on Select Options below.
- At the Affiliated Organizations page:
- Choose subscription according the number of participants you expect.
- Sign up.
- Go to Cart.
- Check products--title and number of participants.
- Proceed to Checkout.
- Participate in program of one of our Affiliated Organizations.
- Use all our resources.
- Have their own permanent personal record of their activities with Hazelnut.
- The personal record may be used to claim continuing education credit.
- No charge from us as long as your Organization keeps them on their list of participants.
- No longer part of the Organization's program? Become a regular member of Hazelnut for the special introductory price.
- If you're part of an organization that is not yet affiliated to Hazelnut, maybe you can get some action going!